BIRD CHAIN is ideal for ledges, sills, gutters, beams, and areas of medium to light bird pressure. It is flexible and can be conformed to any surface area. Bird Chain has stainless steel spikes that are molded into a clear polycarbonate base. The spikes are 4-1/2" high and are virtually invisible from ground level... The ultimate in low profile spike systems!
All of our products are safe and will not harm birds.
• Purpose: For roofs, ledges, sills and ornate structures where a low profile bird deterrent is necessary.
• Bird Pressure: Light to Medium.
• Bird Type: Larger Birds (i.e. Pigeons, Seagulls, etc.) who have been "temporarily resting". Bird Chain is not meant to be used where birds have been roosting or nesting.
• Overview: The U.V. stabilized polycarbonate base is flexible and can be shaped into a multitude of various formations. The Stainless Steel Spikes are 3" apart, and stand 4-1/2" high. See the diagrams below for suggested installations for different ledge widths, pipes, structures, etc.
• Packaging: Bird Chain is sold 100 ft. per carton.
1. The Bird Chain polycarbonate base can be installed to any surface using nails, screws or an outdoor construction adhesive. Contact us for recommended adhesives.
2. Bird Chain should be installed no more than 1/4" from the edge of the ledges, sill, roof line, etc.